Monday, January 11, 2010

Just a quick hello!

I just wanted to stop in and let you all know that my resolutions are going slow but well. For some things, it requires my ability to get out of the house and I only really do that on the days my husband is off work. He is off the next two days, so I plan to take advantage! Also, I was commenting the other day how much I love http://www.etsy.com and how useful the site is.

Etsy is a site dedicated to sellers who sell their home/handmade goods, or vintage items. Most think of clothing and jewelry. But I have seen soap (as well as purchased!), shampoo/conditioner, henna hair dye, candles, TOOTHPASTE, crotchet patterns, FOOD, makeup, seeds for gardening, paintings, corsets, etc. There is so much there! Youre also helping support small, family owned business as well as very earth friendly (most products are very natural do to the nature of making goods by hand) products. It is also a great way to find unique items for the holidays or gift giving. Prices are often very reasonable as well. I have hundreds of items saved to my list, so that when I eventually have money to spare I can buy them! Anyway, I just really wanted to share the link with all of you. Its definetly worth a look!

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love etsy too, which is not good for my bank balance! :P

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!